Tips for Dealing With Non-U.S. Vendors

November 14, 2019


When starting to do business with a vendor that appears to be based in another country, such as the United Kingdom, it’s natural to have some questions—such as which taxpayer identification number (TIN) form you should request from the vendor, what other documents are required for IRS reporting, and how you should deal with charges that are applied to a credit card. To get the answers to these puzzlers, IOFM consulted with Mary Kallewaard, an advisor with Cokala Tax Information Reporting…

  Free with Starter Membership!

Join IOFM today as a Free Starter Member to get access to hundreds of Articles, Webinars, Expert Answers, Resource Downloads, and more!

Join Today

Subscribe to our Monthly Insider

You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time. Diversified Communications | 121 Free Street, Portland, ME 04101 | +1 207-842-5500