• Bachelors in Accounting, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India
• MBA, Finance and Marketing, Cleveland State University, Ohio
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
• Certified Kaizen Facilitator
• IOFM (APM) AP Managers Certification
• IOFM (APPM) P2P Managers Certification
• Past Experience
• 14 Years with Big 5 Consulting
• 6 Years Supply Chain and Finance Operations
The Nashville TN Chapter will network and share ideas regarding their processes, internal controls, compliance, and regulations. They network together to build a stronger Financial Operations community in the Nashville TN area.
Outside of our annual conferences, Chapters will provide our financial operations community the opportunity to meet on a quarterly basis.
IOFM Chapters were developed to help build a stronger community within the Financial Operations world. When we build stronger communities, we build bigger ideas, stronger relationships, and better processes.
In our Chapter meetings we work directly with leadership to ensure you’re learning something when you attend the quarterly meetings. Whether that’s a new idea on automation, compliance laws, collection regulations, when we meet in person we begin to understand everyone’s processes – which allows us the understanding of how something works, more importantly how you can make something work better.
Because we’re working closely with Chapter leaders to ensure you’re learning chapter meetings qualify for up-to 4 CEUs for IOFM’s certification programs.
Contact Elaine Stattler at email@example.com
Complete the form on this page to submit a request to join this chapter.