Today we are going to talk about IRS W-8 Forms and whether you can or should use a Substitute W-8 form. What should you consider?
Check out my website if you need help cleaning your vendor master file or protecting it from fraud.
Subscribe today to be entered into the subscriber only monthly drawing to win a free Putting the AP in hAPpy Coffee Mug.
- Blog Post: Tracking IRS Form W-8 Expiration Dates
- Instructions for the Requester of Forms W–8BEN, W–8BEN–E, W–8ECI, W–8EXP, and W–8IMY (Rev. April 2018)
- Form W-8BEN, Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner for United States Tax Withholding.
- Form W-8ECI, Certificate of Foreign Person’s Claim That Income Is Effectively Connected With the Conduct of a Trade or Business in the United States.
- Form W-8EXP, Certificate of Foreign Government or Other Foreign Organization for United States Tax Withholding.
- Form W-8IMY, Certificate of Foreign Intermediary, Foreign Flow-Through Entity, or Certain U.S. Branches for United States Tax Withholding.
Music Credit: www.purple-planet.com
Debra R Richardson, MBA, APM, CPRS
Owner, Debra R Richardson, LLC
President, Oklahoma Central Region IOFM Chapter
Accounts Payable Speaker | Consultant | Trainer
www.debrarrichardson.com | [email protected]
Debra is an accounts payable speaker, consultant, and trainer with over 20 years of experience in AP, AR, general ledger, and financial reporting for Fortune 500 companies including Verizon, General Motors and Aramark.
For the past eight years, Debra has focused on Global Vendor Maintenance, and implemented a vendor self-registration portal for 140k+ global vendors across five ERPs. In her consultancy, she focuses on internal controls and authentication to prevent fraud in the vendor master file.
Debra now focuses on protecting the vendor master file from fraud.
She hosts a weekly podcast: “Putting the AP in hAPpy”.