IOFM produces 12 Live Compliance Webinars annually on critical, timely topics related to 1099 and 1042-S filing. They are available for FREE to Business and Enterprise Members, and for $150/each for our Professional Members. Upcoming webinars include:
- How to Identify Foreign Status and How to Determine Tax Withholding Requirements
May 26, 2022 | 2PM-3:45PM EST
- Tax Treaties: How They Work and How to Apply Them to Foreign Vendor Payments
June 23, 2022 | 2PM-3:45PM EST
- Tax Compliance for IRS B Notices and 1099 Penalty Notices
September 15, 2022 | 2PM-3:45PM EST
- 2022 Update on Form 1099 and 1042-S Reporting of Payments for Software and Digital Content
September 29, 2022 | 2PM-3:45PM EST
- Scholarships, Stipends, Fellowships, Honoraria: Essential 1099 and 1042-S Reporting and Tax Withholding Compliance
October 20, 2022 | 2PM-3:45PM EST
- 2022 Update for IRS Form 1099-NEC and 1099-MISC Reporting
October 27, 2022 | 2PM-3:45PM EST
- Year-end 2022 Update for Form 1042-S Reporting Payments to Foreign Vendors
November 10, 2022 | 2PM-3:45PM EST
- 2022 Essential Year-End Checklist for Successful 1099 Reporting
December 8, 2022 | 2PM-3:45PM EST
On-demand webinars include:
Special On-demand Webinar: Your Top 1099-NEC Questions Answered
Form 1099 Year-End Changes for 2020 including NEW Form 1099-NEC
NEW 2021 Master Guides to 1099 and 1042-S Compliance
IOFM’s Master Guides to 1099 and 1042-S Compliance are updated annually and contain comprehensive information concerning IRS rules and regulations, what is reportable, when and how to file to the IRS, compliance checklists, and a year-end review that will save you time and help you avoid penalties.
Need to get up to speed on 1099-NEC? We've got that covered!
Online access to our Master Guides is a benefit of Business and Enterprise Membership. They are available to Professional Members for $100 each.
Access our 2021 Master Guides for 1099 and 1042-S ›
Expert Answers to 1099 questions
IOFM’s Ask the Expert is the ultimate safety net when it comes to 1099 compliance and year end. Do you have a unique situation? An unusual challenge? Our panel of experts is prepared to help. We’ve answered over 1,100 questions from our Members including hundreds of 1099 questions, preventing costly failures in their IRS tax compliance. Here are just a few examples:
FREE Starter Member Content:
View over 500 expert answers related to 1099 ›
1099 Certification (CPRS)
IOFM’s Payment Reporting Specialist (CPRS) Certification focuses on compliance with ever-changing federal and state 1099 regulatory requirements. The penalties and risks associated with non-compliance are onerous and costly, and the burden is on you and your organization – not the IRS – to see that you are educated about regulatory updates.
Registration is $795 for non-Members. IOFM Members receive discounts of 10-20%.
Learn more about the online CPRS course >