What is the IOFM Order-to-Cash Certification Program?
With nearly 20,000 certified financial operations professionals worldwide, IOFM’s rigorous certification programs set the global standard for excellence in the accounting profession.
IOFM’s O2C Certification program is designed to equip sales, credit, billing, AR and collection leaders and their staff to think end-to-end, to analyze, understand and redesign their current processes, and to introduce and manage change.
Is O2C Certification right for you?
Whether you want to support your organization’s evolution towards establishing a collaborative and integrated order-to-cash process, or you are already well on your way to a harmonized end-to-end O2C process, this training will give you and your team the resources and knowledge you need to become a leader in your organization’s advancement toward achieving a truly effective end-to-end process.
An unprecedented Training Program
Available entirely online and on-demand, the program includes a comprehensive study guide, a 6-hour training video, a practice exam, and a 90-minute, 100 multiple-choice question exam (each candidate has up to three attempts to pass).
Key areas of study include:
- Advantages and benefits of developing a coherent, integrated end-to-end process
- Process ownership, scope, alignment and management
- Process mapping from the sales order through billing and collections
- Compliance issues and regulatory reporting
- Credit management: new and existing customers
- Internal controls
- Order process
- Order fulfillments & invoicing (billing)
- Understanding the accounts payable process
- Cash Application
- AR and collections
- Accounting, records, and regulations
And for managers an in-depth section addressing managing O2C end to end, including:
- Mission and vision
- Process ownership & organization
- Cash flow strategy
- Effectiveness (metrics & benchmarking)