IOFM bestows a prestigious Departmental Certification on those teams in which 80% or more of the FTE employees hold an IOFM certification within the same program.
Departmental Certifications are available for:
- Accounts Payable Departments (80% or more hold APM or APS designations)
- Procure-to-Pay Departments (80% or more hold APPM or APPS designations)
- Accounts Receivable Departments (80% or more hold ARM or ARS designations)
- Order-to-Cash Departments (80% or more hold AOCM or AOCS designations)
- Solution Consultant Departments (80% or more hold one of our SC designations - must all be the same one)
- Departmental certification is based on the total number of FTE employees in your department, regardless of whether all of them have enrolled in an IOFM certification or not.
- The person who fills out the application needs to be IOFM's primary contact for your team and needs to be prepared to be responsible for keeping track of the department's certification status.
- Departments of 1-4 FTE employees: 100% of your employees must be actively maintaining an IOFM certification designation in the same program.
- Departments of 5 or more FTE employees: 80% of your employees must be actively maintaining an IOFM certification designation in the same program.
- Departmental Certifications are valid for 365 days. To renew, an updated list of the all of the department's FTE employees and their current certification statuses needs to be submitted to IOFM for review within 30 days of the department expiration by the designated IOFM contact.
If your team has purchased team certification, and you are ready to be reviewed for Departmental Certification, please contact your training advisor or [email protected] to request a Departmental Certification Application.