Joining IOFM's Advisory Panel
Our Advisory Panelists help IOFM stay current on the trends and topics that impact financial operations professionals. Our panelists come from diverse industries and backgrounds. This remote, volunteer position is a low-time commitment (with room to grow, if interested).
- Are you a certified practitioner in the field of financial operations? (Including: AP, P2P, AR, O2C)
- Are you interested in accessing the shared knowledge of the top professionals in the industry?
- Would you like an extra "feather in your cap" for your resume?
- Do you hold a current IOFM Certification?
If your answer to these questions was "all of the above," then we invite you to consider becoming an IOFM Advisory Panelist!
You will have the opportunity to:
- Engage with IOFM's content team, helping shape the future of financial operations
- Be one of the Experts that help answer questions directly from IOFM's Members
- Participate in IOFM focus groups, surveys and virtual panels
- Receive early access to IOFM reports
- Be interviewed for/quoted in IOFM articles
- Lead IOFM chapters
- Speak and/or teach at IOFM events (paid opportunies exist)
In exchange for your participation, you receive free access to content that you help create. You also are able to list your position as an IOFM Advisory Panelist on your resume, and, if you're Certified with IOFM, you will be able to earn CEUs for your participation.
Are you ready to become an IOFM Panelist?