To get the most value of your onsite training, it’s helpful to come prepared for the day’s schedule.
Before the Event
- Within 5 business days of your registration being paid, you will receive a course invitation to your study materials on IOFM.com from [email protected]. If you miss this email, try resetting your password here first. If you're still not able to access your account (or are missing study materials), reach out to [email protected].
- Your study materials will be located at My Account > My E-Learning Center > My Courses. Click the 'Go' button next to the course to launch.
- The 'Study Materials' course contains only the accompanying e-textbook for your Certification. We do not give access to the practice quizzes, video recording or the 3 attempts at the certification exam until after the in-person training. (Here's why.)
- E-textbook printing instructions can be found here.
- IOFM recommends that you begin reading the e-textbook as soon as you can and continue reviewing it until your in-person class. The ideal timeline is about 4-6 weeks, if you registered early enough. Reading the e-textbook is not a prerequisite for the class. However, those who have read the e-textbook before the class will get more value out of the face-to-face instruction with an IOFM Trainer and are more likely to pass the exam on the first try.
At the Event
- The class begins promptly in the morning. Check the mobile app or event guide for exact start time. Breakfast is not provided. Lunch is provided.
- Your IOFM Trainer will review each chapter with the class. You will have the opportunity to ask questions, learn from their years of experience and review practice exam questions together.
- You will have the opportunity to take the exam at the end of the class. The CPRS Exam is 50 multiple-choice questions in 60 minutes and the AP and P2P Certification Exams are 100 multiple-choice questions in 90 minutes. You have three attempts total to pass the exam.
- The exams are graded pass/fail. We do not reveal scores. (Here's why.)
- You do not have to take the exam, although we encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity, as the material will be fresh on your brain. If you elect not to take the exam, or you don't pass on your first try, the exam will be added to your IOFM.com account within 5-10 business days of the conference.
- If you take the exam onsite, the IOFM Team will inform you of your results by email before breakfast the next day. The results will also be at the IOFM Booth.
- If you pass, a complimentary hard copy of your certificate will be available at the IOFM Booth in the exhibit hall starting the next day. Please come by and meet the IOFM Team! We’d love to congratulate you on a job well done!
After the Event
Please allow up 5-10 business days after the conference for the IOFM Team to manually update your IOFM.com account. Those who passed - you will have a digital certificate and be able to log CEUs. Those who did not pass or did not attempt the exam - you wil have access to the full self-study course to continue your Certification process.
Once Certified, you are expected to earn 15 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) per year. CEUs are not added automatically to your account. You are responsible for self-reporting them. The APP2P Conference is worth 13 CEUs. FMI: Visit IOFM.com/certification/maintaining
Check out our APP2P Conference Certification FAQs here or send us a message at IOFM.com/contact.