IOFM is an authorized provider of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits for CPAs who are licensed by NASBA. CPE credit is different than CEUs, which IOFM requires its own certification-holders to earn. For more about CEUs for IOFM certifications, click here.
Webinar Eligibility Requirements
In order to receive NASBA CPE credit for a live compliance webinar from IOFM, you must:
- Register for the webinar under your name/email (not the email of the purchaser, if someone else purchased on your behalf)
- Watch the entire live compliance webinar (automation webinars not eligible for CPE credit; recorded version not eligible for CPE credit)
- Indicate in the post-webinar survey that you are requesting 1.5 CPE credits from NASBA
- Correctly answer the CPE code words
If viewing in a group where multiple people would like to receive CPE credit:
- If you plan to view in a group, at least one person must be registered and logged into the webinar. This person is the "group proctor."
- The group proctor is responsible for completing the above eligibility requirements on behalf of all active participants in the group.
- For groups of 3 or less - it is sufficient for each participant to email [email protected] within 24 hours of the live webinar with the CPE code words and a signed letter from the group proctor verifying their attendance
- For groups of 3 or more - Within 24 hours of the live webinar, the group proctor is responsible for submitting the NASBA Group Proctoring Form to [email protected]
If you do not meet the CPE eligibility requirements:
- We are unable to grant CPE credit in cases in which participants were unable to fulfill the eligibility requirements for any reason, even if due to technical difficulties or other unforeseen circumstances.
- NASBA regulations prohibit CPE sponsors from distributing credit without being able to appropriately verify attendance. We appreciate your cooperation.
NASBA certificates of completion will be delivered to your email (used during webinar registration) within 2 weeks of the live streaming.
To cancel your registration for this event for a full refund, simply contact IOFM customer service at [email protected] (or call 207-842-5557) no later than 24 hours prior to the scheduled start of the event.
If you cannot attend due to scheduling (but it is less than 24 hours prior to scheduled start), you can access the full recorded event (which will not be eligible for NASBA CPE credit), or exchange for a future live compliance webinar. The full recorded event is typically emailed to all registrants within 48 hours of the webinar. Once the recording has been emailed out, you are no longer eligible for exchange.
Complaint Resolution Policy
IOFM makes every effort to provide the best educational experience possible. Complaints can be communicated to IOFM customer service at [email protected] (or call 207-842-5557). Every attempt possible will be made to resolve any issue brought to our attention.
National Registry of CPE Sponsors Statement
IOFM, A Diversified Business Communications Company, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors (Sponsor number: 112048) State Boards of Accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual course for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Texas State Board of Public Accountancy CPE Sponsor Statement
We have registered with the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy as a CPE sponsor (Sponsor Number: 010357). This registration does not constitute an endorsement by the Board as to the quality of our CPE programs.
Earn more CPE credit with IOFM
Looking for more ways to earn CPE credit? The AP & P2P Conferences qualify for CPE credit as well. Click here to learn more.
Questions regarding CPE credit?
Contact us at [email protected] or at 207-842-5557.