1099 / 1042-S


Q. We placed a payee on backup withholding, but we have now found out the payee is a government… Read More
Q. Is there a rule on how far back a 1099 can be corrected? For example, we have a vendor calling,… Read More
Q. We need to file a corrected 1099-MISC. The original filing stated income in Reporting Box 2.… Read More
Q. We issue clothing allowances to our sheriff's deputies and our detention officers once a year.… Read More
Q. We sent our 2019 e-file late, actually four days past the deadline. I'm just getting this… Read More
Q. 1. I just updated an address on a form which resulted in Box 6 changing from New York to… Read More
Q. I work for a local government. We distributed federal funds to small business to aide the costs… Read More
Q. Are COBRA/health insurance premium payments we make on behalf of a terminated employee reported… Read More
Q. We have a foreign organization from Austria that we are paying copyright royalties for… Read More
Q. Can you help to clarify how we should report wind easement payments and royalty payments on a… Read More

Subscribe to our Monthly Insider

You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time. Diversified Communications | 121 Free Street, Portland, ME 04101 | +1 207-842-5500