W-9 / W-8


Q. If a foreign payee has been designated as a non-reportable 1042-S payee, but they provided a W-8… Read More
Q. I am working on my 1099-MISC and 1099-NEC reporting, but then I came across a payment for two… Read More
Q. Our company has a law firm in Puerto Rico providing services. They have furnished a W-9 and… Read More
Q. We have a supplier that is 501(c)(6) reportable. They do not have a copy of their IRS… Read More
Q. I have experience with foreign vendors but I have never heard of the status Native American .… Read More
Q. If a vendor changes the company structure from an individual using their SSN to a business name… Read More
Q. I'm being asked to set up a supplier for a U.S. person living in a foreign country. I have… Read More
Q. I'm questioning if the payee on an Accounts Payable check must match the payee on the 1099. For… Read More
Q. I have a vendor who selected (Other - Partnership of Corporations) on line 3 of the W-9. I am… Read More
Q. Do I need to report anything to the IRS if I have a vendor that turned in a W-8BEN-E with both… Read More

Subscribe to our Monthly Insider

You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time. Diversified Communications | 121 Free Street, Portland, ME 04101 | +1 207-842-5500