1099 / 1042-S


Q. Reg 102951-16 contains proposed regulations that would require that all information returns,… Read More
Q. We have a legal settlement paid to 2 individuals and a law firm: Party 1 - was paid $500.00… Read More
Q. After receiving a W-8 BEN-E from a foreign entity with a US TIN, is it possible to request from… Read More
Q. How do I successfully register with the IRS for TIN matching? A. (Answered by COKALA Tax… Read More
Q. We have a tax payment to the Treasurer of Guam. Is the Treasurer of Guam a U.S. government… Read More
Q. We are a county and at times pay interest for proceeds from real estate transactions. Are we… Read More
Q. Are corporations exempt from receiving Form 1099-S, "Proceeds From Real Estate… Read More
Q. Are teleconference services reportable on a 1099-MISC? A. (Answered by COKALA Tax Information… Read More
Q. Should we report on a 1099 payments to a mental health provider with a C-Corp status who ran a… Read More
Q. We are conducting patron interviews with patrons who are parents/caregivers of children. As… Read More

Subscribe to our Newsletter

You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time. Diversified Communications | 121 Free Street, Portland, ME 04101 | +1 207-842-5500