W-9 / W-8


Q. Every year I receive the CP2100 with vendors that appear to have incorrect name/TIN(s).… Read More
Q. With discrimination laws, am I as an employer legally allowed to ask an individual their… Read More
Q. Is a W-8 form required in order to create a foreign vendor to issue a settlement payment? Is… Read More
Q. I want to confirm that a company that provides us with a W-8 EXP with a US TIN exempts us from… Read More
When starting to do business with a vendor that appears to be based in another country, such as the United Kingdom, it’s natural to have some questions—such as which taxpayer identification… Read More
Q. We are issuing a settlement payment on copyright infringement. The check is being made payable… Read More
Q. If we have a foreign vendor that did not have any reportable income, are we required to have a… Read More
Q. I'm looking for some guidance on a wire payment that we were asked to send. We have a… Read More
Q. Is a W-8 BENE or what W-8 series form is needed (If any) for a payment to an individual… Read More
Q. We have a settlement that is payable to plaintiff counsel as trustee for the claimant. The… Read More

Subscribe to our Monthly Insider

You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time. Diversified Communications | 121 Free Street, Portland, ME 04101 | +1 207-842-5500