This new, three-part workshop, includes exclusive webinars, workbooks and related resources. It is available online and on-demand to IOFM Members only at no cost—as a benefit of their IOFM Membership.
The health risks associated with COVID-19 has lead AP departments to seek out technological alternatives for their manual processes. This has resulted in an unprecedented rush to automation. A great idea, but there are critical steps that can and should be taken to ensure that automation won’t exacerbate existing process inefficiencies.
Don’t automate for the first time, or optimize your existing systems, without first understanding how to objectively evaluate your current processes. To facilitate this, our virtual workshop series begins by providing actionable templates to help you visualize your AP and Procure-to-Pay process from multiple perspectives.
Here is what's included in this three-part series with IOFM's Executive Editor, Jess Scheer:
- The entire webinar is on-demand and available through IOFM's E-Learning Center.
- Each part comes with a recorded lecture, accompanied by a workbook to follow along with Jess. The workshop also comes with a final (short) comprehension quiz and a certificate upon completion!
- In Part One, you’ll learn how to “see”: the scope of your processes, the inputs and outputs of each step, the roles and responsibilities of all team members, and the knowledge they need to execute each activity.
- Part Two provides a readiness assessment, the results of which will serve as a roadmap of what needs to be addressed prior to automating.
- Part Three provides a step-by-step guide to forming a short list of vendors and keys to selling leadership on your preferences.
If you are ready to begin your journey to automation, this is the place to start!
This online workshop is free for Professional, Business and Enterprise Members. There is no non-Member rate available for this workshop.
IOFM Editor Jess Scheer is an award-winning business reporter, focused on the intersection of accounting, finance and management. Before joining IOFM, Jess spent five years as a Process Consultant, helping organizations more effectively and efficiently manage end-to-end processes, including Procure-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash.
Jess is a popular speaker, keynoting IOFM’s annual conferences. His sessions draw on his experience helping organizations create effective measurement approaches, conducting custom survey projects, as well as personally managing several large-scale benchmarking programs.
Continuing education credits available!
Continuing Education for IOFM Certification
Receive 3 CEUs toward maintaining a certification with IOFM! IOFM's premier certification programs are designed to establish standards for the industry and recognize financial operations professionals who, by possessing related work experience and passing a comprehensive exam, have met stringent requirements for mastering the body of knowledge in their profession. Additional rules may apply, depending on your certification. See full guidelines here.
For more information:
Contact Customer Service:
Phone: (207) 842-5557
Email: [email protected]